Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Any new photo → email me
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Useful Android Photos and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together