Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and BeoLiving Intelligence integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Activate a sceneThis Action will activate a BeoLink Gateway scene.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together