Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and BrainyQuote integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's QuoteThis trigger fires the official Quote of the Day from BrainyQuote.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Art QuotesThis trigger fires an art quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Funny QuotesThis trigger fires a funny quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Love QuotesThis trigger fires a love quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Nature QuotesThis trigger fires a nature quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together