Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Coinbase integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Cryptocurrency boughtThis trigger fires when a new buy is registered in the wallet
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Cryptocurrency soldThis trigger fires when a new sell is registered in the wallet.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Get sell priceThis query returns the sell price of the specified cryptocurrency.
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- Get buy priceThis query returns the buy price of the specified cryptocurrency.
- Get user walletsThis query returns a list of the user's accounts.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together