ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Envoy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Visitor is pre-registeredThis Trigger fires every time a visitor is pre-registered.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Visitor finishes signing inThis Trigger fires every time a visitor finishes signing in.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Visitor signs outThis Trigger fires every time a visitor signs out.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together