Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together