ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together