Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Sesame by CANDY HOUSE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Sesame unlockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is unlocked.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Sesame lockedThis trigger fires when your Sesame is locked.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Open SesameThis action will unlock your Sesame smart lock.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Close SesameThis action will lock your Sesame smart lock.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together