Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together