ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together