ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together