Activate scene at Sunset
Other popular Automate Shades V2 workflows and automations
- Move an Automate shade when a light is dimmed to a specific level
- Alexa, trigger movie time
- Welcome Home - raise the shades when returning home
- Close Automate shades when a light turns on
- Activate a scene at Sunrise
- Automatically close your Automate shades when it's hot outside
- Close Automate Shades when UV index is High
- Lower shades when a light turns on
Useful Automate Shades V2 and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Activate sceneActivate a scene created in the Rollease Acmeda app
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Move or tilt shadeThis action will move a shade to a destination position.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Activate roomThis action will activate a room created in the Rollease Acmeda app.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together