Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- When August locks, close my garage door
Useful beam and Blue by ADT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A sensor eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT sensor notices activity in the home.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- A device or network issueThis trigger fires when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- A change in the lightsThis trigger fires whenever a light is turned on, turned off, or a dimmer level is changed
- A door lock eventThis trigger fires when a door is locked or unlocked
- A thermostat eventThis trigger fires whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- A change in arm stateThis trigger fires whenever the Blue By ADT system arm state changes.
- A garage door eventThis trigger fires whenever a garage door is opened or closed
- A camera motion eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT camera detects motion
- An alarm eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT alarm event occurs.
- A doorbell camera eventThis triggers fires when your Blue by ADT doorbell camera is rang or detects motion.
- A person detection eventThis trigger fires when your camera detects a person.
- History of a thermostat eventThis query returns a list of whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- History of a device or network has issueThis query returns a list of when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- History of a garage door eventThis query returns a list of whenever a garage door was opened or closed.
- History of camera motion eventsThis query returns a list of when a Blue By ADT camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Arm systemThis action will arm the Blue By ADT security system.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Turn on a lightThis action will turn on a light.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Turn off a lightThis action will turn off a light.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
- Set dimmer levelThis action will set the level of a dimmer.
- Lock a doorThis action will lock a door.
- Close the garage doorThis action will close the garage door
- Set thermostat in Auto mode to a temperature rangeThis action will set your thermostat to high and low temperature range while in Auto or Dual mode. This does not set the thermostat to Auto mode.
- Set thermostat to heat or cool to a single temperatureThis action will set your thermostat to heat or cool mode and set a single temperature.
- Take a snapshotThis action will take a snapshot on a selected camera
- Record a video clipThis action will record a video clip on a selected camera
- Execute a ruleThis action will execute a rule you have created on your LifeShield account. To create a new rule, open your Blue By ADT app go to settings, and select Rules.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together