Blink Hue Lights During An Alarm
Popular Blue by ADT and Philips Hue workflows and automations
Useful Blue by ADT and Philips Hue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A sensor eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT sensor notices activity in the home.
- A device or network issueThis trigger fires when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- A change in the lightsThis trigger fires whenever a light is turned on, turned off, or a dimmer level is changed
- A door lock eventThis trigger fires when a door is locked or unlocked
- A thermostat eventThis trigger fires whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- A change in arm stateThis trigger fires whenever the Blue By ADT system arm state changes.
- A garage door eventThis trigger fires whenever a garage door is opened or closed
- A camera motion eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT camera detects motion
- An alarm eventThis trigger fires when a Blue By ADT alarm event occurs.
- A doorbell camera eventThis triggers fires when your Blue by ADT doorbell camera is rang or detects motion.
- A person detection eventThis trigger fires when your camera detects a person.
- History of a thermostat eventThis query returns a list of whenever the thermostat settings have changed.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of a device or network has issueThis query returns a list of when an issue occurs, such as Low Battery, Device Offline, etc.
- History of a garage door eventThis query returns a list of whenever a garage door was opened or closed.
- History of camera motion eventsThis query returns a list of when a Blue By ADT camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Arm systemThis action will arm the Blue By ADT security system.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn on a lightThis action will turn on a light.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Turn off a lightThis action will turn off a light.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set dimmer levelThis action will set the level of a dimmer.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Lock a doorThis action will lock a door.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Close the garage doorThis action will close the garage door
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Set thermostat in Auto mode to a temperature rangeThis action will set your thermostat to high and low temperature range while in Auto or Dual mode. This does not set the thermostat to Auto mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set thermostat to heat or cool to a single temperatureThis action will set your thermostat to heat or cool mode and set a single temperature.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Take a snapshotThis action will take a snapshot on a selected camera
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Record a video clipThis action will record a video clip on a selected camera
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Execute a ruleThis action will execute a rule you have created on your LifeShield account. To create a new rule, open your Blue By ADT app go to settings, and select Rules.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together