Send an email when door is opened or closed.
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Useful beam and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together