Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
Useful beam and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together