Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close a door when leaving a location
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
Useful beam and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together