Send an email when door is opened or closed.
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- When August locks, close my garage door
Useful beam and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together