Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Close the garage door when Home8 is armed
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Useful beam and Weebly integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Site publishThis Trigger fires every time you publish your Weebly website.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- Product saleThis Trigger fires every time a new sale occurs on your website.
- Blog commentThis Trigger fires every time someone posts a comment to a specific blog.
- Form submissionThis Trigger fires every time you receive a new form submission.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Publish blog postThis Action will publish a new blog post to your site.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together