Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Add Beemergency days to your Google Calendar
- Beemind your Beemergencies
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Take more photos through beeminder
- Beemind Foursquare checkins
Useful Beeminder and Das Keyboard Q integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- IOT Device, Zone, and ActionThis trigger fires for a given combination of IOT Device, Zone and Action
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Create a Signal for Q Device (one zone)This action will create a Signal based on the information you receive.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together