Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Send SMS alert if any goal has a Beemergency day
- Beemind how many articles you've added to Pocket
- Channel Beeminder data from one goal to another
- Beemind Strava Activities
- Add Beemergency days to your Google Calendar
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Update min-steps goal
- Log a datapoint in Beeminder when an alert is triggered
Useful Beeminder and Festina Watches integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Pusher pressedThis trigger is fired from the assigned pusher on your Festina watch.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Send a notification to your Festina watchThis action will send a vibration to your Festina watch
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together