Beemind your Beemergencies
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- If fewer than x safe days on one goal, send the number of safe days to another goal as a datapoint
- Commit to going to the gym
- Get *more* things done with Todoist+Beeminder (like Karma, but it bites if you slack off :)
- Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
- Get an email when Beeminder publishes a new trigger or action
- If datapoint added to one Beeminder goal, add a +1 datapoint to another goal (meta-beeminding)
- Add data point for recurring tasks
- Send SMS alert if any goal has a Beemergency day
Useful Beeminder and Vestaboard integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Post to VestaboardThis action will post a message to your Vestaboard.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together