Blink my blink(1) whenever a reminder is completed
Other popular blink(1) workflows and automations
- Blink when if it starts raining outside tomorrow!
- If I get an SMS, notify me with blink(1)
- chime_15: Part of a set to blink every quarter-hour.
- blink(1) when I miss a call on my Android phone
- Current temp < 33
- Calendar Event
- hour_chime: Part of a set to blink every quarter-hour.
- Blink blink, new event added!
Useful blink(1) and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together