Automatically send someone the love quote of the day from your Android device
Other popular BrainyQuote workflows and automations
- Humorous Quote of the Day (Twitter)
- Art Quote of the Day (Twitter) v2.0
- Quote of the Day (FBPage)
- Nature Quote of the Day (Twitter)
- Call someone via Woopla and have the love quote of the day read to them
- Art Quote of the Day (FBPage)
- Save the Quote of the Day to your Pocket
- Tweet BrainyQuote's Quote of the Day
Useful BrainyQuote and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's QuoteThis trigger fires the official Quote of the Day from BrainyQuote.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Art QuotesThis trigger fires an art quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Funny QuotesThis trigger fires a funny quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Love QuotesThis trigger fires a love quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
- Nature QuotesThis trigger fires a nature quote of the day from BrainyQuote.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together