Camera Detects Motion, Send Email.
Other popular Brilliant Smart workflows and automations
- If virtual switched on, then activate scene
- When I enter into an area, all lights on
- When I exit an area, turn off all lights
- When temp is low, turn on the heater
- Turn on Brilliant device when you turn on SmartThings device
- Brilliant Sensor to Trigger Philips Hue Light
- Achieve scene when new tweet by you
- Turn Living Room Lights on
Useful Brilliant Smart and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when user unlocking the lock, his password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- Input incorrect password repetitiouslyThis trigger fires when someone input incorrect password repetitiously.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when residual electricity in the lock under threshold.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Person is detectedThis trigger fires when PIR detects person.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak detected.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when water sound and light detected.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
- History of device or group is turned onThis query returns a list of when the specified device/group was turned on.
- List widgetsThis query returns widgets
- History of door sensor is closedThis query returns a list of when the door sensor was closed.
- History of unlocksThis query returns a list of when user unlocked the lock, his password or fingerprint identification or card was confirmed.
- History of person is detectedThis query returns a list of when PIR detects person.
- History of camera detects soundThis query returns a list of when the specified camera detects sound.
- History of leak detectedThis query returns a list of when water leak detected.
- Recent history of Door sensor is openThis query returns a list of recent times the door sensor was open.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Create a new widgetThis action will create a new widget.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Create a new subaccountThis action will create a new subaccount.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together