#EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- If broadlink trigger is pressed, then heating will be controlled by tado° again
- Set the temperature of a Broadlink controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Widget volume (down)
- "Turn on/off BroadLink Switch" with Flic
- Turn on/off on (number) .... at ....
- If smartthings detects temperatures above °, then turn on/off Broadlink air conditioner
- Turn on or off your device when the sun sets
- When TH temperature reaches a degree, set temperature by Broadlink
Useful BroadLink and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together