#EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- When TH temperature reaches a degree, set temperature by Broadlink
- Widget (next) channel
- Turn on or off your device when the sun rises
- If Broadlink trigger "ExitHome" is pressed, then send trigger to Alexa and set tado temperature
- If exit area, then trigger to broadlink
- If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
- (new) change chanel on ... at ...
- If the Broadlink "EnterHome" is pressed, then send trigger "EnterHome" to Alexa
Useful BroadLink and Alexa Voice Monkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together