Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
Useful Calendly and Flic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Flic is clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click the selected Flic.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- A Flic with a tag is clickedYou can create tags and give them to your Flics, so multiple Flics can be used with a single Recipe.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
Calendly and Flic resources
How to automate scheduling tasks to improve productivity
Explore the differences between scheduling tasks and automating scheduled tasks. IFTTT is here to help you discover what tasks should be scheduled instead of automated, as well as step-by-step instructions for automating scheduling tasks...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together