When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and GE Appliances Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher finishes a cycle.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- 10 Pods remainingThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher detects that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Rinse aid levels lowThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher senses that you need to add rinse aid.
- Filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher senses that your filter needs to be cleaned.
- Leak detectedThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher detects a leak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together