Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, add the person to my SurveyMonkey contacts
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and IoT Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together