When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
Useful Calendly and Nice integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door is openThis trigger fires when the door is fully or partially open.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires when the door is fully closed.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together