Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- Create AWeber subscribers for new Calendly invitees
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and Swidget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns on.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Turned OffThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns off.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Temperature goes aboveThe trigger fires when the temperature goes above a given threshold.
- Temperature goes belowThis trigger fires when the temperature goes below a given value.
- Humidity goes aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity goes above a given value.
- Humidity goes belowThis trigger fires when the humidity goes below a given value.
- Motion beginsThe trigger fires when motion sensor detects occupancy.
- Motion endsThe trigger fires when motion sensor reports vacancy.
- Air quality improvesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes over a given value.
- Air quality declinesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes below a given value.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together