Get a weekly digest of Caltrain news
Other popular Caltrain workflows and automations
- Share Caltrain updates via Telegram
- Tweet the latest Caltrain news
- Get the latest Caltrain news emailed to you
- Share Caltrain updates to a Slack channel
Useful Caltrain and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- New updateThis trigger fires when there's a new update from Caltrain.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together