Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Email a random #Wikipedia article to #Gmail every day to increase my knowledge
- Medium to Kindle
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
- When you move an article into a specific Instapaper folder, send it to your Kindle
- Tell Amazon Alexa to trigger an emergency email blast
- Indoor temperature too high? Get an email
- If Offline Rachio, Then Send an Email
- Send longreads from Pocket to Kindle
Useful Gmail and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together