My CDC alert app
Other popular Centers for Disease Control and Prevention workflows and automations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- If, new coronavirus alert Then start a new FocusTime session
- Food contamination warning from CDC
- Post new food safety alerts from the CDC about Listeria to a Facebook Page
- Get an email with the latest food safety updates from the CDC
- Get a notification when a new food safety update is posted from the CDC
- Get alerts if the CDC reports an issue with your favorite food brand
- Get a digest of the week's food safety updates from the CDC
Useful Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- New coronavirus alertThis trigger fires when the CDC releases news about the 2019/2020 Novel Coronavirus. Stay safe out there!
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- New food safety updateThis trigger fires when the CDC has news about a food safety issue such as a recall. Stay safe out there!
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together