C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and GE Appliances Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher finishes a cycle.
- 10 Pods remainingThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher detects that you have 10 pods left in stock.
- Rinse aid levels lowThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher senses that you need to add rinse aid.
- Filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dishwasher senses that your filter needs to be cleaned.
- Leak detectedThis Trigger fires when your GE Dishwasher detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together