C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and iotics integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all devicesThis action will turn on all the iotics device linked to your account
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn off all devicesThis action will turn off all iotics devices
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn on a particular deviceThis action will turn on the selected iotics device
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Turn off a particular deviceThis action will turn off the selected iotics device
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the iotics device and the particular switch of it to be turned on
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn off a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the particular switch to be turned off
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Level control for particular fanThis action will help to control the fan level
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together