C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and MobiLinc integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A lock is locked, unlocked, or jammedThis trigger fires when a lock changes status.
- A device turned on or offThis trigger fires when an INSTEON or Z-Wave device turns on or off.
- A variable is set to a valueThis trigger fires when a state or integer variable is set.
- A security area changed stateThis trigger fires when a security area changed state to armed or disarmed.
- A program is true or falseThis trigger fires when a program is true or false.
- A sensor turned on or offThis trigger fires when a Motion, Water Leak, TriggerLinc, or Door sensor turns on or off.
- A Z-Wave device is reporting low batteryThis trigger fires when any Z-Wave device is reporting 20% or less battery remaining.
Actions (Then that)
- Run, enable, or disable a programThis action will enable, disable, or run a program's If, Then, or Else condition.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn a light on, off, or dimThis action will turn an INSTEON or Z-Wave light on, off, or dim.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Lock or unlock a doorThis action will lock or unlock a Z-Wave lock.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Turn a scene on or offThis action will turn a scene on or off.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set a variableThis action will set a state or integer variable to a custom value.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Arm or disarm a security areaThis action will arm or disarm a security area.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Adjust a thermostatThis action will adjust a thermostat's mode and setpoint.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Open or close the garage doorThis action will open or close the garage door controlled by an INSTEON IOLinc.
- Turn a switch on or offThis action will turn an INSTEON, Z-Wave, or X10 device on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together