C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together