C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together