Quickly add new tasks in ClickUp by sending an email
Other popular ClickUp workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
- Create ClickUp tasks from new iOS Reminders (& Siri)
- If a new task is created in Diego's Workspace, then Send an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Automatically create tasks in ClickUp for new Google My Business reviews
- Create ClickUp tasks for new Google Forms responses
- Add new GitHub issues as ClickUp tasks
- Add ClickUp tasks when tags are added to Asana tasks
- Send Slack messages for new ClickUp tasks
Useful ClickUp and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Post a task commentThis action will post a comment on a task.
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Create taskThis action will create a new task.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Update taskThis action will update a task.
ClickUp and Google Docs resources
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together