Dim your lights with one tap on your phone
Other popular Cololight workflows and automations
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Turn on my lights when I arrive home
- Apply a specified effect when weather condition changes
- Blink lights when there is a new video by channel
- Blink your lights when you receive notifications
- Blink lights when the doorbell rings
- Toggle your lights with one tap on your phone
- Brighten your lights with one tap on your phone
Useful Cololight and Homey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of A Flow has been startedThis query was run when a specific Flow was been started on Homey.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set brightnessThis action will set the brightness of the selected lights to the specified value.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Brighten lightsThis action will increase the brightness of your selected device, the increased brightness value is defined by you.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Dim lightsThis action will dim the selected lights, the decreased brightness value is defined by you.
- Set colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set dynamic effectThis Action will change your lights to a specified dynamic effect.
- Blink lightsThis Action will blink your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together