Toggle your lights with one tap on your phone
Other popular Cololight workflows and automations
- Apply a specified effect when weather condition changes
- Turn on/off your lights at a certain time
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Blink lights when the doorbell rings
- Turn on my lights when I arrive home
- Blink lights when there is a new video by channel
- Dim your lights with one tap on your phone
- Automatically turn your lights off at sunrise
Useful Cololight and Streamer.bot integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- List Streamer.bot instancesThis query returns all of your remote-enabled Streamer.bot instances.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Execute ActionThis action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action.
- Set brightnessThis action will set the brightness of the selected lights to the specified value.
- Execute Action (JSON)This action will remotely execute a Streamer.bot action with multiple arguments provided by JSON input.
- Brighten lightsThis action will increase the brightness of your selected device, the increased brightness value is defined by you.
- Dim lightsThis action will dim the selected lights, the decreased brightness value is defined by you.
- Set colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Set dynamic effectThis Action will change your lights to a specified dynamic effect.
- Blink lightsThis Action will blink your lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together