Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
- Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
Useful DART and PMMI Lighting integrations
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of DART rider alertThis query returns a list of when there was a new DART rider alert.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together