Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
- Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
Useful DART and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together