Move your Dawn House bed to the flat position with Alexa
Other popular Dawn House AUS workflows and automations
- Move your Dawn House bed to the snore position with Alexa
- Turn on your Smarter kettle when your Dawn House alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to the Zero G position with Alexa
- Move your Dawn House bed to Zero-G at sunrise
- Turn on your Philips Hue lights when your Dawn House bed alarm activates
- Move your Dawn House bed to the read position with Alexa
- Turn on your TP-Link Kasa device when your Dawn House alarm activates
- Open your SwitchBot curtains when your Dawn House smart bed alarm activates
Useful Dawn House AUS and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- When the smart bed alarm clock is activatedThis trigger fires when your smart bed alarm clock is activated
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- DeviceStatusQuery the current status of the device
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Zero GAdjust the bed to the Zero G position
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- FlatAdjust the bed to the flat position
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- ReadAdjust the bed to the read position
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- SnoreAdjust the bed to the snore position
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together