Post rich messages in Discord for new Google Forms responses
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- If new Stream started on Twitch, then post announcement to Discord and Twitter
- Track Twitter mentions in Discord
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Automatically post a message to a channel when you receive a new Google Form response
- Post a Discord message everything you like a YouTube video.
- Share YouTube video to Discord
- If New tweet by specific user, then post a link to it in a Discord channel
- Create An event on Discord (with sesh bot)
Useful Discord and Eventbrite integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New pinned message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is pinned in a channel you select.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New message in channelThis trigger fires when a new message is posted in a channel you select.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together