Post new videos by a specific YouTube channel on Discord
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Message to Discord when you share a new video on YouTube
- Add a new row to Google Sheets when there is a pinned message in Discord
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
- Discord message when event begins
- Share IGN PC articles to my Discord channel
- Share Reddit post to Discord
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Send breaking news from NASA to your Discord channel
Useful Discord and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- List Channel InvitesThis query returns all invites to a channel.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together