Keep a record of all pinned message from a Discord channel
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- If New hot post in /r/memes, then post a message to a channel
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- Share IGN PC articles to my Discord channel
- Automatically create a Google Task for any new message pinned in Discord
- Automatically create a new Google Calendar event when there is a new pinned message in Discord
- Discord message when event begins
- Twitch live Discord Message
- Post rich messages in Discord for new Google Forms responses
Useful Discord and Unforgettable Me integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Upload to Unforgettable MeThis action will upload data to Unforgettable Me. This is a catch all for you data. If you want a record of you data, then use this action to send it through to your Unforgettable me account.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together