Make a new task
Other popular Note widget workflows and automations
- Create a link note
- Add to a note in Evernote
- Add a Toodledo task
- Add Item to GDrive Todo List
- Generate a draft blog post for a topic
- Take a note
- Tweet an image of this text
- Quickly log your weight with a note widget
Useful Note widget and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Any new noteThis trigger fires every time you submit any new note.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together